01908 590 040 / 07469 994 523 thewoburnsweep@gmail.com

Carbon Monoxide Advice

Important advice for chimney owners throughout Bedfordshire

Keep you as well as your family safe with regular fuel appliance servicing

When fuels burn, they produce carbon monoxide. This toxic gas can be fatal to humans, it is therefore vital to prevent it building up in your home. A common cause of carbon monoxide poisoning is heating appliances which have developed a fault. We are proud to offer carbon monoxide advice in Bedfordshire and throughout the UK.

Carbon monoxide poisoning is a medical emergency and symptoms (which include headaches, dizziness, nausea and also confusion) need to be treated with haste. If you think you or a family member is suffering from poisoning, get out of the building or open windows for ventilation straight away, as well as seek advice from your doctor. If symptoms worsen or persist, dial 999. 

It was a wonderful and painless experience getting our log burner installed by the Woburn Sweep. He was amazing from the start and also very accommodating of my requirements. Recommended fully.